“Dr. Lonsway Rocks!”
A word cloud generated by real comments from presentation evaluations paint a picture of inspiration and action.
And more reasons to have Kris present . . .
I worked with Kris in delivering two different sessions to the BMO Harris Bank US Women’s Employee Resource Group (ERG). Our total attendance was more than 250 professional women who gave us strong positive feedback about Kris, and challenged us to think about how we could plan a “Kris 2.0” session in the future.
Kris was very open and responsive to customizing her content on overcoming career setbacks to be a bulls-eye delivery to our audience. Her agility and ability to integrate our unique needs with her content and deliver it in a way that truly resonated with our audience was distinctive and highly valuable. She was also very accessible during the days before her sessions, and engaged very effectively with our internal staff, the panelists, and additional outside speakers. Her collaboration skills are exemplary. I highly recommend Kris!
Katie A. Kelley, Vice Chair US, BMO Harris Bank
As a keynote speaker, Kris laid the groundwork for our conference with a spot-on message. She really listened to our goals, incorporated our theme, and provided an action plan attendees could take back and use at work and in their lives. She kept the audience engaged at all times with her dynamic and insightful style. Attendees wanted more of Kris!
Leann Dockins, CPSM, Business Development, KJWW Engineering & SMPS Heartland Conference Co-Chair
Kris’s contributions made our first development seminar a resounding success. Her presentation was perfect—humorous combined with real information of value. It was invigorating to meet a female speaker with such energy and expertise. This spurs us all to achieve more.
Joan Briller, MD Chair, Women’s Task Force, Department of Medicine, University of Illinois at Chicago
Kris had exceptional recommendations and was so engaging. We can’t wait to implement the frameworks and tools provided with our team, and further collaborate under Kris’s guidance.
Siobhan Kelley, Director of Business Development, MERIDA
In a seasoned audience of professional trainers, Kris ranked highly in her evaluations. Her advice and facilitation on “what management is looking for” in high-potential employees, which is based on current trends like executive presence and emotional intelligence, really resonated with attendees.
Tara Davey, Executive Director, Council of Hotel and Restaurant Trainers (CHART)
Kris Lonsway is a powerful and high-content speaker who really gets results! Audience members will be able to apply what they learn immediately and will be forever changed for the better.
Verbatim Comments from Conference Evaluations
- Her energy and passion on the topic kept my attention the whole time.
- I learned clear steps and applicable information that can be immediately applied to life and the workplace.
- Deep thinking, thought provoking ideas.
- Engaging speaker and relevant material.
- Her tips will help me in my department planning.
- Personal, this hit me mentally and was very motivating.
- Good communicator and story teller, good humor.
- Very engaging.
- Tangible takeaways.
- It made me think about long-term planning for my career, which I’ve never done at this firm. Information made a lot of sense!
- Great presentation. Kris did a great job bringing the information to the small business level.
- Very well-informed and well-delivered.
- I enjoyed your engagement with the audience.
- Liked the real-life examples.
- Dr. Lonsway rocks!